Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A remarkable video of a dog protecting her human’s property has taken TikTok by storm. Posted by the user @penelopethegreatfurbaby just three days ago, this captivating clip has already garnered a million views, proving that the internet can’t get enough of heartwarming animal tales. The video, captured by a Ring security camera, showcases the incredible bond between a dog named Rosie and her humans.
#caughtontape #caughtonring #caughtonringdoorbell #caughtonringcam #dogsaveslives #breakin #mybff #foryourpage #foryoupage❤️❤️ #fyp #guardianacional #angel
♬ original sound – Penelope Woodstock
The video begins with a message overlaid, narrating the heroic event: “Caught on ring doorbell, man trespassing in my neighbors’ backyard, but their amazing fur-baby Rosie saved the day. She deserves all the treats, belly rubs, and even a big steak for dinner.”
In the footage, a trespasser is seen attempting to flee the scene by climbing over a backyard fence. However, Rosie, the loyal canine protector, springs into action without hesitation. The dog fiercely latches onto the intruder’s trousers, preventing his escape. Through determination and sheer will, Rosie successfully thwarts the trespasser’s efforts, leaving him stripped down to his boxer shorts.
The video garnered a lot of attention, with over 110,000 likes and 1300 comments.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
Best Things In Life Are Rescued by Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!